What to Expect From the Pre-Screen
A member of our admission team conducts the pre-screen interview, which gives us an idea of your treatment goals and helps us determine if you have any medical issues that we cannot currently accommodate. You may be asked to provide information on some or all of the following:
- Current diagnosis and overall health status, including symptoms, behaviors, and mental state
- Details about previous instances of treatment for SUD
- Family history of mental health or substance use disorders
- Current thought patterns and behaviors
- Your feelings about our programs, whether it’s our detox, residential, or IOP offerings.
- Questions or concerns you may have about the program
- Risk of severe detox or withdrawal
- Any immediate risk of harm to self or others
After completing the pre-screen, you will be either admitted for treatment or our team will work with you to find you an appropriate placement to meet your clinical needs.