We operate two Sober Living homes in Uniontown, PA: one for men and women. Our women’s only sober living home accommodates up to 12 residents, while our men’s only sober living home accommodates up to 16 residents.
Why Sober Living?
These close-knit communities help keep you on your recovery program, because everyone who lives in the home – including the staff – is in recovery, too. That means they understand what you’re going through and they’re ready to share their knowledge to help you stay safe and sober. This unity helps residents open up, share their experiences, and support one another through the recovery process.
Features of our Uniontown sober living homes:
- Newly renovated
- Comfortable, home-like, family atmosphere
- Easily accessible for public transportation
- Cozy community areas for downtime, relaxing, and socializing
- House leaders in residence
- Peer driven therapeutic accountability process, facilitated by house leaders:
- Weekly house meetings
- Weekly recovery support meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Celebrate Recovery
- Weekly and daily chores for all residents
- Modern technology for check ins and curfews. We use mobile apps to:
- Track 12-step meeting participation
- Monitor check-ins confirm adherence to curfew
- Send reminders for 12-step meeting and curfew