- Contact Us
- kathy ireland Recovery Centers
- Our Locations
- Our Story
- Privacy Notice
- Thank You!
- What We Treat
- The Role of Mindfulness in Recovery
- Research Report: The 2021 National Survey on Drug Use and Health
- Loneliness and Opioid Use Disorder: Can Mindfulness Help?
- Alcohol Use During Pregnancy: Risks and Consequences
- Telehealth More Important Than You Realize: Lessons From COVID Apply to the Opioid Crisis
- New Year’s Resolutions for People in Recovery
- The Role of 12-Step Programs in Recovery from Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Recovery Tips: Preparing for the New Year
- Opioid Use Disorder, Outpatient Treatment, and Relapse
- Does Therapy Increase Time-in-Treatment for People with Opioid Use Disorder in MAT Programs?
- Opioid Crisis Report: Potential Fentanyl Vaccine Makes Headlines
- Experts Predict New Wave of Opioid Overdose Fatalities
- Thanksgiving Tips: How To Handle A Loved One In Active Addiction
- New Developments in Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): COVID-19, MAT, and Telehealth
- The Holidays and Recovery: How to Maintain Sobriety
- The Opioid Crisis: Treating Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in West Virginia
- Integrated Treatment for Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and Mental Health Disorders
- National Addiction Treatment Week
- National Recovery Month 2022: Recovery Benefits Everyone
Alcohol Use Disorder
- Buprenorphine vs. Methadone in Treating OUD in Pregnant People
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- A Secret Shopper Study Reveals Obstacles to Getting Suboxone in Appalachia
- Peer Support Services in West Virginia Help Address the Opioid Epidemic in Appalachia
- Your Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Team: What Are Drug and Alcohol Counselors?
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment and the LGBTQ Community
- Managing the Risk of Overdose in Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Veterans Day 2022: Recognizing Veterans in Recovery from Addiction
- Inpatient Treatment: How Do You Know if You Need More Than Outpatient Drug Rehab?
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Rural Areas
- October is National Substance Abuse Prevention Month
- Prenatal Substance Use Policies: What Helps Mothers With Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)?
- Acupuncture, Opioid Use Disorder (OUD), and Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Study Shows Chronic Pain Linked to Opioid Use Disorder
- Has the Treatment Gap for Opioid Use Disorder Improved?
Opioid Use Disorder
- National Recovery Month: The 3 Skills You Need to Recover Successfully
- Virtual Treatment for Substance Use Disorders: A New Method of Treatment for a New Era
- Coping with Stress in a Stressful World
- Singin’ the Blues: How Music Plays a Helpful Role in Recovery
- Deaths of Despair and COVID-19
- When Is It Time to Stop Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?